1. Terms of the accommodation contract
- Guest accommodation in Penziony Gaudeo is carried out on the basis of an accommodation contract concluded in accordance with the regulation of § 2326 and of Act No.89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, on the basis of which Penziony Gaudeo (here in after referred to as the "accommodation provider") provides temporary accommodation to the accommodated person for an agreed period or for the period resulting from the purpose of accommodation in the facility intended for that purpose and the accommodated person (hereinafter also referred to as"guest") undertakes to pay the accommodation provider for the accommodation and for the services connected with it within the period set by these accommodation rules (hereinafter also referred to as the " contract").
- The accommodation contract is always concluded in written form. To comply with the form requirement, at least a written confirmation of the reservation order or filling out the registration card is sufficient.
- The rights and obligations of the contracting parties not expressly regulated by the accommodation contract are regulated by these accommodation regulations and the price list of the accommodation provider's services. If the accommodation contract provides for anything other than this accommodation regulation and/or the price list of the accommodation provider, the accommodation contract will be apply.
- If the accommodated person does not comply with the obligations arising from the accommodation contract and the accompanying accommodation rules and/or price list of the accommodation provider or in some other way violates good manners in the hotel (hereinafter referred to as "misconduct"), the accommodation provider is entitled to terminate the accommodation contract before the agreed period expires, and even without a notice period, if the guest was notified of his misconduct by the hotel in accordance with the provisions of §2331 of the Civil Code.
2. Conclusion of contract, reservation
- The accommodated person is obliged to make an accommodation order with the accommodation provider in written form or make a reservation by phone and then confirm this in writing with the accommodation provider. A written reservation or confirmation of a telephone reservation according to the previous sentence means an order made via a reservation form, by email to the address of the accommodation provider Penziony Gaudeo or by letter sent to the address of the hotel and/or runner listed in the header of these accommodation regulations.
- As soon as the accommodation provider receives a written order from the guest or a written confirmation of the reservation, issues an advance invoice to the guest for a deposit amounting to 30% - 50% of the expected price of the accommodation, which he will send to the guest at the address specified by the guest in the order according to point 2.1 of this article. The accommodated person is obliged to pay the deposit within the deadline and according to the conditions specified in the deposit invoice. A deposit is not required only in the case of stays booked seven or less calendar days before the required day of arrival at the accommodation. In this case, payment of the accommodation price is made in full at the time of the end of the accommodation.
- The conclusion of the accommodation contract occurs when the written order or written confirmation of the reservation is delivered to the accommodation provider or by filling in the guest registration card.
3. Cancellation of reservation, withdrawal from contract before entering accommodation, failure to appear to draw accommodation
- If the guest does not pay the deposit in accordance with Article I, paragraph 2.2 properly and/or on time, the accommodation reservation will be cancelled upon expiry of the due date of the deposit invoice.
- The guest is entitled to withdraw from the accommodation contract before the day of starting the accommodation, even without giving a reason. The guest is obliged to deliver a written notice of withdrawal from the contract to the accommodation provider. In such a case, the accommodation provider is entitled to charge the guest a cancellation fee, the amount of which will be calculated from the amount of the paid deposit, the cancellation fee will be set as follows:
- In the event, that the guest does not arrive to take up the accommodation within 24 hours after the agreed arrival at the accommodation, the accommodation provider is entitled to withdraw from the accommodation contract and at the same time is entitled to charge the guest a cancellation fee in the amount of 100% of the amount of the paid deposit. This does not apply in the event that the customer informs the accommodation provider about the later start of the stay, but no later than 1 day before the planned arrival at the accommodation, notify by phone or in writing. The conditions set out in Article 2 paragraph 2.1 of these accommodation regulations shall be used appropriately for the notification form.
4. Check-in at the hotel/guesthouse
- The guest reports his arrival at the reception of the hotel/guesthouse to an authorized employee.
- At the reception, the guest will present their identity card or passport or another proof of your identity (e.g. residence permit), according to which an authorized employee of the accommodation provider will verify the identity of the guest. The guest confirms the correctness of his personal data and the length of stay by signing on the registration card or in the accommodation book of the accommodation provider.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the accommodation of arriving guests takes time between 16:00 and 18:00.
- Upon arrival at the accommodation, the guest pays the amount representing the additional payment for the accommodation price, that means the agreed price for accommodation reduced by the advance paid in accordance with Article 2 paragraph 2.2 of the accommodation regulations. After paying the supplement for the accommodation price, the accommodation provider will issue the guest with a tax invoice confirming the payment of the entire stay. The provision of the last sentence of Article 2, paragraph 2.2 is not affected by this, in which case the accommodation provider will issue the guest with a tax invoice confirming the payment of the entire stay. Upon check-in, the accommodation provider is entitled to require the guest to present a payment or credit card as a guarantee of payment up to 50% of the expected price for the accommodation, from which, after the end of the accommodation, the accommodation provider is entitled to authorize a payment corresponding to the amount covering the actual price for the accommodation and other costs associated with accommodation, possibly without a guest present (off-line), for which the guest gives his consent by providing his payment or credit card.
- The accommodation provider is entitled to demand a cash deposit of 2 000 CZK per room upon the guest's arrival at the accommodation. The deposit is refundable upon departure, in full or the amount reduced under the conditions specified in Article 7 of these accommodation regulations.
- The authorized reception staff will familiarize the guest with the accommodation rules, no later than on the day of the guest's arrival at the accommodation.
- The number of persons in the room corresponds to the number of persons registered for accommodation. The accommodated guest undertakes to notify their exact number at check-in.
- The accommodation period is agreed latest when the guest is staying and is recorded in the accommodation book or on the registration card. The accommodation period can only be extended with the consent of the accommodation provider and must be supported by a record in the accommodation book or on the registration card.
- The accommodated person hereby gives consent to the accommodation provider for the processing and storage of his personal data, to the extent of the provided data, for the purpose of providing accommodation and registering guests in accordance with the law No. 565/1990 Coll., on local fees and Act No. 326/1999 Coll., on the residence of foreigners in the territory of the Czech Republic and on the amendment of certain laws. The closer obligations of the guest and the accommodation provider regarding keeping a record book or house book are set out in the above legislation.
5. General accommodation rules
- The guest has the right to use the space reserved for him for accommodation, as well as the common areas of the hotel/pension and to use the services connected with the accommodation.
- When entering the accommodation, the guest will receive a key or magnetic or chip card, from the room as well as the entrance to the guesthouse and the entrance to the parking lot (together referred to as "keys"). The guest is obliged to prevent the loss, destruction, damage of these keys, as well as to prevent the keys from being made available to third parties who are not a direct party to the relevant accommodation contract agreed between the guest and the accommodation provider. Any penalties for loss, destruction, damage, as well as the disclosure of keys according to the previous sentence are regulated in the accommodation contract.
- The guest is obliged to:
- familiarize yourself with the accommodation regulations and comply with them;
- pay the price for accommodation according to the valid price list;
- making proper use of accommodation areas, maintaining order and cleanliness in all accommodation spaces;
- ensure that cleanliness is maintained in accommodation areas;
- protect the equipment of the facilities in the premises intended for accommodation against damage;
- immediately report damage or damage caused by the guest or the persons staying with him in the premises of the guesthouse;
- between 22:00 and 07:00 behave in such a way as not to disturb other persons with excessive noise;
- when leaving the room, close the water taps in the room, turn off the lights, turn off electrical appliances that are not used during the guest's absence, and close the windows;
- hand over the room key at reception when leaving the guesthouse
- 4. The guest may not without the consent of the accommodation provider:
- to make substantial changes in the area intended for accommodation (moving furniture, relocating equipment, etc.);
- remove any equipment and facilities from accommodation areas;
- use your own appliances in the premises intended for accommodation, with the exception of small appliances used by the guest for personal hygiene and office work;
- leave the premises intended for accommodation to another person;
- receive visitors in the premises intended for accommodation; visits must be properly recorded in the visitors' book or reported to the reception staff and are only possible between 08:00 and 20:00 with the consent of the accommodation provider, guests can only receive visits in the common areas of the hotel/guest house;
- to indicate the address of a house with premises intended for accommodation as the place of business;
- place animals on the premises of the guesthouse. The owner of the animal is obliged, at the request of the staff of the accommodation provider, to prove that the animal is in good condition by presenting a valid vaccination certificate.
- Dogs and other animals are prohibited from entering all areas of the accommodation provider and the entire campsite.
- 5. The guest may not without the consent of the accommodation provider:
- carry a weapon, ammunition and explosives or otherwise store them in a condition that allows their immediate use;
- hold, manufacture or store narcotic or psychotropic substances or poisons, unless they are medicines, the use of which has been prescribed to the guest by a doctor;
- smoke; this does not apply in the case of areas designated for smoking and visibly marked with the appropriate symbol;
- use an open flame/fire
6. The accommodation provider's responsibility for the accommodation's belongings
- If the guest requests, the accommodation provider will take money, jewellery or other valuables from him for safekeeping. The hotel has the right to refuse to take items for safekeeping if they are dangerous or disproportionate to the value and scope of the accommodation facility. These are mainly cash resources or things (e.g. jewellery and other valuables), the value of which overrun the amount of 5 000 CZK. The accommodation provider requests that the items for safekeeping be handed to him in a close or sealed box.
- A request for compensation for damage caused to theaccommodation guest's belongings can only be reported within 15 days after thediscovery of the damage. The damage will not be covered if the damage to theitem was caused by the guest himself or a person accompanying him.
- If the guest leaves his belongings in the room at the end of the stay and the accommodation is not paid, the accommodation provider will remove the guest's belongings from the room and store them in a safe place to prevent them from being damaged. After payment of the accommodation debt, the accommodation provider will issue the stored items to the guest.
7. Safety, responsibility of the guest for the damage caused
- The guest is obliged to acquaint himself with the safety rules and evacuation plan in case of fire. This plan can be found in every hotel room and can be consulted by the relevant employee at the reception.
- The guest acts in such a way that there is no unreasonable harm to the freedom, life, health or property of another.
- If the guest causes damage to the accommodation provider's property through his actions, the resulting damage will be covered from the deposit made according to Article 4, paragraph 4.5 of the accommodation rules. If the damage caused is greater than the deposit, the guest is obliged to pay this difference to the accommodation provider.
- Accommodation providers liability for damage to deferred goods is governed by the regulation §2945 and then of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code.
- The accommodation provider's liability for damage to items brought in is limited to 100 times the price of accommodation for one day. In others, it is governed by the regulation §2946 and then of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code.
- The accommodation provider does not run a guarded parking lot and therefore he is not responsible for damage caused on transport vehicle and things left in them unless the accommodation provider expressly declares that he has taken such items into his custody.
8. Departure from the hotel
- The guest is obliged to leave the room where he is staying by 9:00.
- The guest locks the room and leaves the keys at the reception of the hotel/guest house, unless otherwise agreed.
9. Obligation to inform about the subject of out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes
- The accommodated guest has the right to apply for an out-of-court settlement of such a dispute to the designated entity for the out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, which is:
Česká obchodní inspekce
Ústřední inspektorát - oddělení ADR
120 00 Praha 2
The Czech Trade Inspection is a supervisory authority supervising consumer protection, advancing under Law No. 64/1986 Coll., on the Czech Trade Inspection, as amended, and other legislation. The website of the Czech Trade Inspection is www.coi.cz .
- In accordance with the provision §1837 letter j) of Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code, the accommodated person as a consumer does not have the right to withdraw from the accommodation contract, if the accommodation facility provides performance within the specified period.
This Accommodation Regulations came into force and effect on 1.1.2017.
Pavel Svoboda - Managing director of the company